Passion for art, purpose in education
Handa (or H&A) she/her
I desire to bring rich, technical, psychedelic visions to the material plane through sequential illustration and motion pictures. I am a curious, passionate, critical artist who is looking for creative partnership to explore surreal, conscious bending storytelling. Let’s talk about your project, contact below.
In recent years, life awakened me to the joy of teaching. I have written and taught a variety art lessons ranging from drawing fundamentals to animation.
Ranting and riding bikes 365 days.
Follow me @hellahanda
Intruder, Thick as Thieves, Hair Flip, Short Run’s Relay Anthology, the Seattle Weekly, Northwest Cartoonist Cookbook, Scarfff
- 2019, Short Run’s Comix for All exhibition in Seattle, WA
- 2018, Theater Schmeater’s They Draw Comix exhibition in Seattle, WA
- 2017, FAAIM‘s annual exhibition in Chicago, IL
- 2019-current, arts programming and community outreach for foundry10
- 2018-20, 3D animation pipeline at the Academy of Interactive Entertainment
- 2020, 2D animation Summer workshop at Gage Academy of Fine Art
- 2020, storyboarding crash course at the Downtown School
Available for freelance in animation and illustration.